The Struggle for Authenticity in a Busy World




In our fast-paced lives, many of us feel the pressure to maintain a facade of success. We surround ourselves with the trappings of high status—luxurious homes, flashy cars, and a circle of seemingly organic friends. Yet, beneath this veneer, there’s often a lack of genuine connection and humanity. Why do we feel the need to live this way? 

I often find myself wanting to spread joy and make others smile. However, when I share a joke, the response can be mixed; people might laugh, but they often see me as just a source of entertainment, not as a genuine friend. This can be disheartening.

There are times when I crave solitude, finding solace in books, trees, and water. It’s painful to feel pressured by society to conform to expectations I don’t resonate with. The closer I get to those expectations, the more I feel lost.

Ultimately, I believe in the beauty of simple humanity. I cherish the connections I form when I trust someone after just a few minutes of conversation. I embrace a life that aligns with nature and authenticity. I refuse to live artificially, and I encourage others to seek the same. Let’s strive for deeper connections and a more genuine existence.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog No - 49 ‘ଦୀର୍ଘ ୧୪ ବର୍ଷ ପରେ ଏକାଠି’

Blog No 51 - Happy BirthDay Super Star

‘ପଟ୍ଟଚିତ୍ର ଅନୁଭବ, ଶିଳ୍ପୀ ମହାନୁଭବ’

ସ୍ମୃତି ସେ ଦିନର

Blog No - 48 : ସୁଆଣ୍ଡୋରୁ ଜାତିର ଚରିତ୍ର, ସେବାର ମୂର୍ତ୍ତିମନ୍ତ ମହାନାୟକ

ବିଶ୍ୱ ଘରଚଟିଆ ଦିବସ : ମୋ ଟିକି ଚଢେଇ

Story Blog No - 50 ଚିକେନ୍ ପକୋଡା

ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଗଣମାଧ୍ୟମରେ AI

୧୯୮୨ ବନ୍ୟା : ସେହି ଅଗଷ୍ଟ ମାସ ଖୁଦୁରୁକୁଣୀ ଓଷାରେ ବାଙ୍କୀବାସୀଙ୍କ ବିକଟାଳ ଚିତ୍କାର

‘ଅର୍ଗସ’